Legal Notice & Privacy Statement
The following sets out the conditions of use of the website.
Unless specified otherwise, references in this site to " Dirk Weiblen" shall mean Dirk Weiblen in person.
Ownership of the copyright of this site
The copyright in the contents and any downloads from this website is owned by Dirk Weiblen unless otherwise stated. All rights reserved.
The contents of this website are published for your enjoyment and for those interested in the photographic work of Dirk Weiblen presented on this site. You may freely access and store the majority of the website’s contents on a temporary basis for the purposes of personal or private viewing.
Explicitly forbidden is:
· Reproduction of website content for non-commercial and commercial purposes, or any rental, leasing or lending of content obtained or derived from the website;
· Any use of logo’s, brand identities or trademarks without prior consent;
· Any considerable public dissemination, display or hosting of website content via any third party platforms, including without limitation, the substantial or repeated extraction and/or storage of the website content in any retrieval system, or inclusion in any other computer program or work;
· Reproduction of the website content on any social media platforms, except where other terms allow;
· Inaccurate or distorted reproductions, colour treatments, alterations or adaptations of website content, except where other terms allow;
· Publication of any unauthorised translations or transcriptions of website content, except where other terms allow;
· False attribution of authorial or copyright credits, and the removal of any metadata from digital file formats;
· Unauthorised text/data mining of website content and metadata;
· Sourcing images from the website.
Commercial enquiries about other content (eg, photo, text, video or design work) should be emailed to Dirk Weiblen using the contact form provided on this site.
Use of any Hyperlink
Neither Dirk Weiblen, his companies nor any of its subsidiaries are responsible for the content of any other website, including any website through which you may have gained access to this website or to which you may gain access from this website. Dirk Weiblen does not accept any liability in connection with any such sites or links.
Where the website provides a hyperlink to a third party's website, it is done so because of believe in good faith that such a website contains or may contain material which is relevant to that on the website. Such a hyperlink does not signify that Dirk Weiblen has reviewed or approved of the connected third party's website or its contents - indeed in certain instances a hyperlink may connect you to a third party's website containing views contradictory to those expressed on the website or otherwise held by Dirk Weiblen.
The information contained in this website is not comprehensive. Despite all efforts, it may not be accurate, up to date or applicable to the circumstances of any particular case. Neither Dirk Weiblen nor any of his companies and its subsidiaries can accept any liability for any inaccuracies or omissions in this website and any decisions you make based on information contained in this website are your sole responsibility. Neither Dirk Weiblen nor any of his limited’s and subsidiaries accept liability for any direct, indirect, special, consequential or other losses or damages of whatsoever kind arising out of access to, or the use of this website or any information contained in it.
The use the term “cookies” to refer to cookies and other similar technologies is covered by the EU Directive on privacy in electronic communications.
The website will collect no personally identifying information about you when you visit the website unless you choose to provide that information. The information collected depends upon what you do when visiting the website.
If you visit the website to browse, read, or download:
It might automatically collect and store the following non-personally identifiable information about you:
· the IP address from which you access the website (an IP address is the number that is automatically assigned to your computer whenever you are surfing the web);
· the type of browser and operating system used to access the website;
· the name of the domain from which you access the Internet (for example, gmail.com if you are connecting from an Gmail account);
· the date and time you access the website;
· the pages you visit; and
· the Internet address of the website from which you accessed the website
Cookies are placed on website visitor's computers to collect aggregate information for site traffic analysis, such as the number of visitors and the number of pages viewed and the types of technology visitors use.
The website uses a third party vendor, Google Analytics, to place these cookies and process the analysis. It uses the data derived from cookies to make content adjustments to the website, implement service improvements and generally make the website more interesting and useful to you. It may compile and report aggregate statistics about users—numbers, traffic patterns, and related site information—but these statistics will not include personally identifiable information. Information about specific individuals and their visits is not tracked or recorded.
You may choose to provide the website with personal information in an e-mail message to one of the addresses listed throughout the website. That information is used only to respond to your message and to help provide you with the material you have requested.
Please note that most browsers automatically accept cookies so if you do not wish cookies to be used you may need to actively delete or block the cookies.
You may opt out of cookies with the preferences in your browser. You may opt out of Google Analytics using the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on.
Dirk Weiblen respects the privacy of everyone who visits this website. As a result he would like to inform you regarding the way your personal data would be used.
By submitting your personal data to the website, direct or indirect, you will be treated as having given your permission – where necessary and appropriate – for disclosures referred to in this policy.
The website is not aimed at children under 13 years old and it will not collect, use, provide or process in any other form any personal information of children under the age of 13 deliberately. You are therefore asked, if you are under 13 years old, please not to send your personal information (for example, your name, address and email address).
If you are under 13 years old and you nevertheless wish to ask a question or use this website in anyway which requires you to submit your personal information please get your parent or guardian to do so on your behalf.
One of the purposes of the website is to inform you. The website collects and uses personal information (including name, address, telephone number and email) to better provide you with the required services, or information. Personal information might be used in order to:
· respond to queries or requests submitted by you
· process orders or applications submitted by you
· administer or otherwise carry out an obligations in relation to any agreement you have with Dirk Weiblen
· anticipate and resolve problems with any goods or services supplied to you
· create products or services that may meet your needs.
Dirk Weiblen respects your privacy and will only use your personal data for this purpose when you are aware thereof and if required he will request your consent prior to using your personal data for direct marketing.
Additionally, if at any time you wish Dirk Weiblen to stop using your information for any or all of the above purposes, please use the contactform as set out below. the use of your information for such purposes will be stopped as soon as it is reasonably possible to do so.
Please be assured that Dirk Weiblen will not use your information for any of the purposes if you have indicated that you do not wish him to use your information in this way when submitting the information or at a later stage.
Changes to this policy